Do you need to find a company or individual that will buy your house? More than likely you’ll wind up working with a local investor. Cash home buyers have the ability to offer more solutions for you real estate problems and homeowners sell their homes to investors on a monthly basis.
Maybe you’ve been trying to sell your home for months, or simply happy to get the best value for your home without going through a lot of hassle. Either way, we can help.
How To Determine If They’re Reputable
There are plenty of companies and individuals claiming that they can buy your house in 10 days or less. However, most of these so called “investors” are nothing more than a wholesaler. Basically, a wholesaler is a middle man on a real estate transaction. They’re going to lock you in at a particular price and look to tack on $5,000+ and sell the contract to a willing an able buyer.
If you want to cut out the middle man, “wholesaler” then you need to do the following.
1. Are they putting the words “and or assigned” next to their name on the front page of the purchase and sale agreement? If they do, then more then likely they will assign the contract to another buyer.
2. Pay close attention to the earnest money. If the buyer can only come up with $100 to $500 then they’re not committed to buying your property. Demand that they put down $1,000 – $5,000 and the title company should hold the earnest money check.
3. Ask for proof of funds. A company that buys houses on a regular basis should be able to provide this. If they can’t then they probably don’t have the finances in place for the purchase.
Benefits Of Working With An Investor
- You can have an offer in your hand in less than 48 hours
- You won’t pay any commissions or fees
- They buy in any condition
- They offer flexible close dates
- They handle all of the paperwork
Work With Us… Call Today
We’ve helped property owners just like you, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, inherited property, or troublesome rental properties. It’s not surprising that those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to handle real estate problems.
Work with a company in San Antonio that can solve your real estate needs.